Sunday, May 15, 2011

I think I always will

You Hate me Now
I cant say I blame you
Im sure you wish
you had never fallen in love with me
I could never wish that for myself
you still make me smile
I just really like him
When you didnt answer me
I dont know
I guess I figured you didnt want me
Its not like you told me on a regular
He does everyday
I understand you aren't the feelings type
I dont blame you at all
I do Love you
I think I always will
I really hope you dont hate me
though I'd understand if you did
Maybe one day we really will get married
Maybe one day we can at least be friends
Because to totally lose your first love
is not a good feeling
I know I gave up by moving on
I know that says more about me than you
there are no excuses
just know that I really do Love you
I think I always will

No comments:

Post a Comment